The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Admission 2017-2018
IGNOU MTech in Advanced Information Technology – Embedded Systems Design (MTECHSD) 2017
IGNOU offers courses of M.Tech on the Advanced Technology (MTECHSD). The course’s admission procedure and eligibility criteria are:
IGNOU MTech Eligibility Criteria
• Students who have a valid bachelor’s degree in engineering, MSc. or any type of related degree from government registered universities can apply.
• The students having a BTech. Degree in Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics, Information Technology, Instrumentation and many more are applicable for the course.
• The applicants with MSc. degree in Electronics, and in any of related streams with 55% are also eligible to apply.
IGNOU MTech Admission Procedure
• The students must fill up the application form online, available at the official website within the stipulated date and time, with a proper amount of fees as said on the official website.
• The merit and final list of candidates will be uploaded on the official website after the selection process in completed.
You can go to the official home page of the institute to find more information about the course.
For details on IGNOU MTech in Advanced Information Technology – Embedded Systems Design (MTECHSD) Admission procedure, fee, form, prospectus download, assignment etc visit www.ignou.ac.in