Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies (XIDAS Jabalpur) PGDM Admission 2017-2018
St.Xavier’s PGDM in telecom management Course 2017
There are millions of educational institutions are taking place day by day, in India, which is taking the country towards the peak of knowledge and development. The St. Xavier’s institution is one of them. The students who possess the zeal to pursue their higher education from the St. Xavier’s college, must know the eligibility barometer as well as the entire detail of the selection procedure, that is précised below-
XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Eligibility criteria
• The students, who wish to take admission in St. Xavier’s college, to pursue post graduation diploma in telecom management, must have their valid graduation degree.
• The students must earn approximately 50% in graduation.
• Mark sheet awaited candidates are also eligible to apply.
• The students, waiting for their final year mark sheet to come out, must obtain minimum 50% marks, in the courses what they have done till now.
• Such candidates need to submit any proof, which will be counted as the proof of their being the degree holders, with obtaining 50%.
• The students must score 60% at CMAT exam.
XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Admission process
The shortlisted students will have to attend a group discussion session which will be followed by the language test and personal interview sessions. The students, who will clear all these rounds, will be allowed to go through the next phase of admission. The rest will be published on the official website of the college.
For details on XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM admission form, fee, prospectus download, entrance exam, question papers, syllabus etc www.xidas.in